Biography of Sania Mirza (Saniya Mirza Biography, age, net worth, tennis history retirement in Hindi)
Sania Mirza is the most successful Indian female tennis player, she has won many medals at the international level and has made India proud at home and abroad. She is the best player in the world playing both singles and doubles tennis. He has won many singles and double championships. Apart from gaining fame in tennis, she has also gained popularity in the world of glamor. She has appeared as a guest in many TV shows and has also worked in many advertisements.
sania mirza biography
|Name||Sania Mirza Malik|
|date of birth (DOB)||15 November 1986|
|Age (2018)||32 years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Rashi (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio|
|School||Nasr School, Hyderabad|
|College||St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad|
|Marriage date||12 April 2010|
Birth, Education and Family Information (Education, Early Life, Birth and Family)
- Sania, 31, may have studied in Hyderabad, but she was born in Mayanagari, Mumbai. After his birth, his father had to change his place due to his work.
- Sania’s father is Mr. Imran Mirza, Imran was first a sports journalist, then he started the business of printing and then became a producer. His mother’s name was Naseema Mirza, who was working in the printing industry.
- Sania received her early education from Nassar School in Kheratabad. His father got him admitted to the Nizam Club of Hyderabad from the age of 6. Due to such a young age, the coach of the club had refused to teach him. After playing tennis for a week at her father’s request, the coach called Sania’s parents, praised Sania’s tennis skills and started training.
- Sania’s first teacher is tennis player “Mahesh Bhupathi”, he only gave Sania the initial education of tennis.
- She got training from “Cinet” Tennis Academy in Secunderabad, after that she went to America, where she joined “Ace Tennis Academy”.
|Date of Birth||15 No. 1986|
Sania Mirza’s Love and Marriage Life (Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik Love and Marriage Life):
Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza’s love story faced many difficulties. Their first meeting took place in Australia. Their meeting was not a coincidence, Shoaib had planned and met Sania in Australia. Sonia once went to a restaurant in Australia, then a member of Shoaib’s team informed Shoaib about this on phone, and Shoaib came to the restaurant and then met Sania and called this meeting a coincidence. And in this way both of them kept meeting. Sania and Shoaib used to meet even when they were playing in different countries. Sania was attracted by Shoaib’s simplicity. He had no pride in his name and identity. He was a current member and former captain of the Pakistan cricket team. Both used to talk to each other and had become good friends of each other. Even after this both of them had no idea of love. When Sania’s mother met Shoaib, Then he liked Shoaib very much. Sania’s family liked Shoaib, but they were worried about the fact that he is not an Indian and a citizen of Pakistan, due to which there is a political dispute.
Before marriage, Sania discussed that Shoaib will not have any objection after marriage if she plays. Will Shoaib’s family agree to this or not, because Sania has to travel abroad for many months for sports. Then Sania came to know that Shoaib’s mother likes Sania very much and she is “proud” of such daughter-in-law. He got a lot of support and help as both were sportsmen in the family.
Also Read- Virat Kohli Biography
Before marriage, he had to face many controversies of the religious society. At the time of marriage, both the families were very worried, they were feeling whether the marriage would happen or not. It was advised to advance the date of marriage, but Shoaib did not agree to this, Shoaib said that he will not go anywhere until he marries Sania. Sania’s mother and father were very upset, Sania’s mother started crying in tension. Nobody was understanding anything. In Islam, the groom does not stay at the bride’s house before marriage, but Shoaib stayed at Sania’s house, for this there were many controversies. The media was stationed outside Sania’s house, be it day or night, media and news channels were monitoring everything. Sania’s family members closed the house and kept all the curtains drawn. Just as Shoaib was saved from the eyes of the media and was taken to the hotel through the back door and this problem was resolved.
Despite many difficulties, their meeting was fixed and both of them got married in April 2010 and got tied in a holy bond.
Affair (Affair Saniya):
Shaheed Kapoor –
Many things are said about the relationship between Sania Mirza and Shaheed. Sania gave some awkward answers when asked about Shahid Kapoor in a TV show Koffee with Karan with Karan Johar. There are rumors about them that their relationship was for a very short time.
Sohrab Mirza –
Sania and Sohrab were childhood friends, then they had a relationship, but due to the separation of the two, their relationship did not grow further. Both Sania and Sohrab together decided that they were not made for each other and decided to separate.
It is very important for a player to have a fit body, along with fitness, Sania is one of the most beautiful players. Due to Sania’s look, there are hundreds of fans of her, here is a brief information about Sania’s look:
|Height||Centimeter in Meter – 166 cm in meter – 1.66 mIn Feet – 5′ 6”|
|Weight||In Kilogram – 57 Kg in pounds – 126 ibs|
|Eye color||dark brown|
|Hair Color||dark brown|
Career (Sania Mirza tennis history):
Sania is an international player, and she has been India’s number one tennis player. She has achieved 6 Grand Slams in her career, she has been ranked first in both singles and doubles. Sania’s tennis career was as follows:
- He started taking tennis training from the age of 6, initially he was trained by his father.
- Sania received training for tennis from the country and abroad and took her art forward. The first teacher of Sania’s tennis training is “Mahesh Bhupathi”. He won many titles from his game and made the country famous all over the world.
- He played his first international tournament in the year 1999 at the World Junior Championship in Jakarta and represented India.
- Won the Wimbledon Championship Girls Doubles title in 2003 and was involved in the semi-finals of US Open Girls Doubles in 2003.
- In 2002, he helped win the bronze medal in the mixed doubles event at the Asian Games with Leander Paes.
- After this, his success did not decrease in the year 2003 and he won four gold medals in the Afro-Asian Games. Immediately after this, in the year 2004, he won 6 ITF singles titles.
- After going to the Australian Open in 2005 , she defeated Petro Mandula and Cindy Watson in the first and second rounds .
- In 2005, Sania made history in the tennis world by reaching the third and fourth round of the Tennis Grand Slam tournament.
- Won the doubles title with Huber at the 2006 Australian Open. After this she played in Dubai Tennis Championship, but lost to Martina Hingis.
- Won gold medal in mixed doubles and silver medal in women’s singles and team in Asian Games.
- 2007 proved to be the golden time of his career. He made his place at number 27 in the world in singles ranking. In 2007, he won 4 doubles titles.
- After this, he participated in the Asian Games with Paes and won the bronze medal. After this, she won the Grand Slam title in doubles junior tournament with 13-year-old Russian player Alisa Klebnova. Sania has so far won 21 ITF titles
- In 2008, she faced problems due to a wrist injury, due to which she was unable to play. He was read out of the French Open and Australian Open tournaments. And read them to be out of Beijing Olympics. After this, he returned again in 2009 and won the first Grand Slam in mixed doubles with Mahesh Bhupathi at the Australian Open.
- In 2011, she was eliminated in the first round due to poor play in the singles event, so she focused more on the doubles event and reached the final in the French Open in 2011 with her partner Elena Vesnina.
- In 2013, Sania and Mattek-Sands won the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship, but they did not get the Grand Slam. Then he started playing with another partner Cara Black and this pair of them made their place in the competition.
- Sania and Cara reached the semi-finals of the US Open in 2014 and won the mixed doubles title with Bruno Soares. In 2014 itself, he participated in the International Premier Tennis League and won this league.
- Sania teamed up with Chinese player Hsieh Su-Wei in 2015 and again with Bethanie Mattek-Sands. His partnership with Martina Hingis proved to be a successful decision and the pair won Indian Wells and the 2015 Miami Open .
- In 2015, Sania teamed up with Hingis to win her first Grand Slam title in straight sets. In 2016 also, the pair of Sania and Hingis won the Australian Open Women’s Doubles Championship, but in 2017 they had to face defeat.
- Due to a knee injury in 2018, she was unable to attend the Australian Open.
Awards And Achievement (Till July 2018) :
|2003||Title – Wimbledon Championships Girls’ Doubles with Alisa Klybanova of Russia|
|2004||Runner up in Asia Tennis Championship.|
|2005||In 2005, she became the first female player to reach the fourth round of a Grand Slam tournament at the US Open, in 2005 she reached the third round of the Australian Open, in 2005 she was also the first female player to win a WTA singles title.|
|2006||She won the silver medal in the only women’s category in the Doha Asia Games. And got gold medal in mixed doubles category playing with Leander Paes.|
|2006||Received the honor of Padma Shri Award by the Government of India.|
|2007||Enters third round of mixed doubles quarterfinals with Mahesh Bhupathi at US Open|
|2008||He was awarded the degree of Doctor of Letters by the MGR Education and Research Institute University, Chennai. It was only in 2008 that she reached the quarterfinals of Hobart at No. 6 . Reached the third round at the Australia Open, along with being the runner up in mixed doubles at the Australian Open with partner Mahesh Bhupathi|
|2009||Received the first Grand Slam title with Mahesh Bhupathi in the mixed doubles of the Australia Open, after which she reached the Women’s Open tournament in Pattaya, Bangkok.|
|2004||Awarded “Arjuna Award” by the Indian Government|
|2006||Padma Shri, the fourth highest honor for a tennis player|
|2014||Chosen by the Government of Telangana to be the brand ambassador of the state.|
|2015||Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award|
|2016||Received the third highest civilian honor “Padma Bhushan” by the Republic of India|
|2015||Wins Wimbledon Championship playing with Swiss tennis player Marthinga Hingis|
Apart from this, he has received 2 gold, 3 silver and 3 bronze medals in various sports, which were received in 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014 respectively. Apart from this, she received Silver Medal in Women’s Singles and Bronze Medal in Women’s Doubles in 2010 Common Wealth Games.
Net Worth and other information (Sania Mirza Net Worth and other details):
Sania has made a special identity in the sports world, she is the highest US dollar earning woman. His total assets are as follows.
|Income||N / A|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|House||Hyderabad, Telangana, India.|
Some other information about Saniya:
- Sania does not like smoking at all, nor does she consume alcohol.
- Due to his performance in the year 2010, he was most searched on Google. Sania likes Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham movie very much, she has seen it 30 times.
- He was selected for the Good Will Ambassador of South Asia in 2013.
- She is the first female tennis player to have won one million US dollars. As a junior player, he has won 10 singles and 13 doubles titles.
- She is the first female player to have won the WTA title, and has been India’s No. 1 player from 2003 to 2013. He has toured in 35 countries till date and is sponsored by many companies like Born Vita, Adidas, Sprite etc.
- After tennis, Sania wants to open interior decoration and tennis academy. She gives all the credit of her success to her parents, Guru and her God.
- She believes in God and prays 5 times a day, she believes it is like meditating.
- He has brought laurels to his country in the whole world, he is the pride of the country, two soldiers of the army are always with him for his protection.
- The name of Sania’s physiotherapist is Mr. Badrinath.
- Sania aims to get into the list of top 50 tennis women players and maintain her position for 3 to 4 years.
- Sania says that “we should never worry about losing and winning, work hard and success will come automatically”.
- She gives 3 hours in her routine for her physical fitness, it includes all types of training, and goes to the gym 3 to 4 times a week, and does speed work so that the body remains agile.
- Sania Mirza is going to give birth to baby in October 2018, this is Shoaib and Sania’s first child, both are very excited for it.
Likes and Dislikes of Sania Mirza (Saniya Mirza Likes and Dislikes):
She has many fans and every fan is curious to know the likes and dislikes of their favorite player, here is the information about Sania’s choice.
|Actor||Salman Khan Arjun RampalAkshay Kumar|
|Actress||Kajol Kareena kapoor|
|Film||sometimes happy sometimes sad doom to doomflower and cutVanguard, I lovedsomething happens|
|Songs||Rap and Hindi|
|Dress||salwar and jeans|
|Colors||Black , Red and Blue|
|Favorite player||Steffi Graf|
|Like||stay home net servewatch movie|
|Dislike||Apple and Banana|
Some controversies related to Sania:
Sania Mirza has been surrounded by many controversies in the journey of her life. Ever since she became a tennis star and came into the limelight, she had to face many problems and controversies.
Sania is from Muslim religion and purdah practice is recognized in Muslim, so some Muslim religious organizations objected to the short skirt worn by her while playing tennis. The people of Muslim community believed that the dress of tennis does not come under the purview of Muslim religion. Then Jamiat-Ulema-e-Hind confirmed that they cannot ban anyone from playing like this. ,
Insulting the National Flag
In 2008, he was booked by the Chief Judicial Magistrate under Section 2 of the Prevention of Insults Act, 1971 for stepping on the national flag tricolor during a function.
Dispute with ration card –
It was a matter of great controversy that Sania’s photograph was on a white ration card, which entitles the family to social security benefits, health benefits, health insurance, higher subsidies and rice at just Rs 2 a kg.
Threatening phone calls
In 2008, Mohammad Ashraf, a 28-year-old civil engineering student, was arrested for threatening Sania over the phone to break off her engagement with Sohrab Mirza. Ashraf went to Sania’s house in Banjara Hills and created a lot of ruckus, threatened Sania’s father to break this engagement, saying that he loves Sania, so he should break this relationship.
Engagement with Sohrab
Sania and Sohrab knew each other since childhood. They got engaged and then broke up, for this Sania said that they are just good friends, we cannot get married, but this became a matter of controversy.
After marriage in Pakistan, a lot of controversies also broke out on the question of Sania being a local citizen of India. A politician from Telangana termed her Pakistani daughter-in-law in the Rajya Sabha itself. This controversy continued for many days.
Sania Mirza is a promising player, our best wishes are with her, may she perform very well and get more and more awards and make India proud.
Sania Mirza latest news (retirement news)
In January 2022, Sania Mirza has announced that she is going to retire soon and say goodbye to the game, the match played in 2022 will be her last match.